Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Talking Kaos with tiffini- June 19, 2013 music program edition

On June 19, 2013 from 4:00pm EST- 6:00pm EST , I played music for Talking Kaos with tiffini, it was an all music edition.
Here is the songs and artists I played during that time.
  1. Starry Eyed Surprise- Paul Oakenfield
  2. Dead & Gone- The Black Keys
  3. Sorry- Buckcherry
  4. Butterfly- Jason Mraz
  5. I Will Survive- Gloria Gaynor
  6. Meotor Shower- Trance Fury
  7. I Get Off- Halestorm
  8. Mercy- Duffy
  9. Fighter- Christina Aguleria
  10. Everybody Hurts- R.E.M.
  11. Firework- Cast from Glee
  12. The Crow and the Butterfly- Shinedown
  13. I'm Shipping up to Boston- Dropkick Murphy's
  14. Dancing Queen- ABBA
  15. Do you Sleep- Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
  16. Make Love- Daft Punk
  17. Love in an Elevator- Aerosmith
  18. Only Happy when it Rains- Garbage
  19. For our Elegant Café- Of Montreal
  20. I Got you, Babe- Sonny & Cher
  21. I Got You- Train
  22. Mandy- Barry Manilow
  23. Daft Punk is playing at my house- LCD Soundsystem
  24. Gives you Hell- The All-American Rejects
  25. BandStand Boogie- Barry Manilow
  26. Sound of Madness- Shinedown
Thank you for listening!
DJ Tiffini

No comments:

Post a Comment